SEO Case Study
A family-owned business in the Central Coast, Acrow Investments focuses on developing high-quality Granny Flats and Dual Occupancy Homes in the Central Coase region. They are known for their customer service, quality developments and affordability.
Acrow Investments was a relatively new business, in a highly competitive industry ‘home construction’. They came to use with zero online visibility which was limiting their growth. The website had lower than desired conversion rates and slow site speed and performance.
We had a limited budget and we had to face increasing local and search competition from other property developers who were upping their SEO game.
We began with a thorough analysis of the client’s website, the competition and the desired keywords and from there created an SEO strategy & roadmap for success.
- A website content strategy
- Ebook downloads to build the potential client database
- Conversion Increasing tactics were applied to the site to maximise the engagement from the traffic the site was getting.
- Highly focused blog articles to improve relevancy rankings with Google
- Local SEO optimisation via Google My Business
- Adding a solid citation building campaign
- Identify and secure guest blogging opportunities
- Technical audit and fixes completed on the website
We knew that a combination of all of the above would get Acrow the results they wanted.
The client saw an immediate improvement once the Mash team started to overhaul the website.
And we are still building on these results!
Thirsty for more?
Like what you see?